TUKAcad | Cloud Professional Edition
Software Subscription Agreement
5462 Jillson Street
Commerce, CA, USA 90040
Herein referred to as "TUKAweb"
Herein referred to as "User"
The contracting parties agree as follows:
1. Subject of Agreement and Subscription Fee
Subject of agreement is for the latest version of the software TUKAcad for pattern design, grading and marker making.
a. US $199 per month as a subscription fee for using TUKAcad complete for pattern design, grading and marker making.
b. Subscriptions can be for 1 month, or up to 12 months in a single transaction.
Method of payment must be made via credit card at www.tukaweb.com. The monthly subscription fee includes updates (bug fix, patches and extended functions) and upgrades. Support will be provided at $150 per hour. The respective updates and upgrades will be made available to the User electronically.
2. Subscription Period, Renewal and Termination
This agreement shall take effect from the day of the first payment and will be valid until the end of the subscription period.
Software subscription can be renewed via TUKAweb.com with a credit card. User may choose not to use the software; however owner is not responsible for refunding any monies for unused time on the software subscription. User has the option to renew the software as necessary by the user and is not required to renew on a continuous monthly basis.
Both parties hereto may terminate the subscription agreement in writing by way of registered mail. In case of termination of agreement, the user is obliged to erase the contractual software from all computers. The users own data may be exported for further use.
3. Upgrading from Subscription
User has option to purchase the software as follows:
1. Within the first year user can elect to purchase the software, at current sale price, and 50% of all subscription monies are applied to the purchase price.
2. Within the second year user can elect to purchase the software, at current sale price, and 33% of all subscription monies are applied to the purchase price.
3. Within the third year user can elect to purchase the software, at current sale price, and 25% of all subscription monies are applied to the purchase price.